Lenders look kindly on mortgage holders
We also encourage mortgage holders to remember that banks look at them as valuable clients.
As an existing mortgage holder, banks will view you as a good risk. This makes sense as you can already prove you’ve been paying a monthly mortgage regularly.
We need to know three things to get started on researching the best mortgage for you:
● The amount you still owe on your mortgage
● How long your repayment cycle is
● The current interest rate for your existing mortgage
Then we’ll need the following documents from you:
● A copy of your passport or another document that proves your identity
● Proof of your current address
● Proof of regular income
● Proof of your money management (including bank statements and credit card statements)
● Proof of your regular savings habit
● Evidence of your employment status
After we receive all of this information from you, we will begin finding the exact right new mortgage for you straight away.
With everything to gain and nothing to lose, why don't you contact us today? We will be delighted to chat with you about how we can help you switch your mortgage.